Thursday, July 6, 2017

My Past's BIG DEBUT, Featuring Heather Ryan

Nary a month has gone by since I announced that I am running for the U.S. House of Representatives in IA-03 and there has yet to be a dull moment.  If you read my blog yesterday, you know that an Iowa political blogger wrote a scathing review of the book I wrote years back regarding my history in the entertainment industry.  I guess he doesn't care for my acerbic wit?  That's fine, I can't be everyone's flavor.  However, it was incredible the lengths to which he went to disparage me - a fellow progressive - just to make others feel the same negativity.  Going so far to intentionally take paragraph after paragraph out of context and straight out lie with outrageous insinuations.  It's Democrat vs. Democrat and it is repugnant.  With this type of "strategy" the Republicans should win with little or no effort in 2018.  Hell, the Democrats are busy writing the spin for them.

So, if you read that hideous 3,000 word garbage (I know this because a friend informed me of the verbosity, not because I actually wasted my time on such drivel), you know that I not only use colorful language, but I also have a panache for entertaining videos.  So here is my video response to the unbelievable attacks and subsequent pile-on:


If you agree that we should be fighting the enemy rather than tearing down Democrats who are brave enough to throw their hat in the ring, please visit my website at www.RyanForIowa.com and sign up for my e-newsletter.  I need your support more now than ever!

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!
Best,
Heather Ryan
June 6, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment