Thursday, May 23, 2013

Congressman Braley's Got NOTHIN' on Me!

It was a big week for the folks over at The Great March for Climate Action.  They received their very first Congressional back slap in the form of an endorsement from Iowa's popular Congressman Bruce Braley.  Bruce is a super cool progressive who is running for the U.S. Senate next year in an effort to replace the Amazing Tom Harkin.

Yeah, sure, kudos on that one - Bruce is one rockin' dude.  BUT, the real exciting news - the news that I held off on telling anyone for several days, is that I OFFICIALLY became the Director of Communications for the Great March for Climate Action!  That's right, I am hanging up my hat as the "Ultimate Talent Mentor"; which means that my work with crazy assed pageant moms has come to an abrupt and welcome END!  If you haven't seen any of the press on this particular topic, you can find some of the more entertaining articles here: Perez Hilton, Radar Online, Reuters, The Hollywood Gossip

So see, it was super cool that Bruce Braley came on board, but come on now, how can he compete with the tabloid fodder I so freely perpetuate?  Hence, Bruce Braley's Got Nothin' on ME! 

Now, as you can imagine, since I am now the Communications Director for the Great March for Climate Action, I'll be talking a great deal more about global warming in this blog and ASKING YOU FOR DONATIONS (I'm not kidding, that hyperlink makes it easy for you to give to this important cause!).

BUT, please don't mistake this blog as an extension of the March.  This is my personal Political Blog and I plan to continue with my unique brand of insight into all things worthy!  As in - Did you Hear that Heather French-Henry (former Miss America) is contemplating a run against Bitch McConnell?  Yeah, we'll discuss that new development in the next blog!

Until next time, Please be sure to Go Like The Great March for Climate Action's Facebook Page

Heather Ryan
Formerly, The Ultimate Talent Mentor
Currently, The Ultimate Climate Rockstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment